Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meyer E60 Intermitted problem.
Sometimes works with no problems (seems to be when warmer out) Last week it worked great.
Today, different story It went up and very slow to one side then stopped, Wont go up or down or side to side, The solenoid clicks, Has power to the motor. It did this a few times last year, I replaced the positive and negative cables because the quick disconnects were worn out, I thought that fixed the issue, But it was at the end of the season so really couldn't tell. Sound like a motor issue? Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
353 Posts
So the motor works and no plow functions, or the motor no work? Run battery jumper cables direct to the motor, but stay away from the plow, if it works, check wiring, if nothing, replace the motor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the motor works and no plow functions, or the motor no work? Run battery jumper cables direct to the motor, but stay away from the plow, if it works, check wiring, if nothing, replace the motor.
I dont believe the motor works, It does have power going to it, I will try a direct jumper tomorrow,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts