Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I get in to the my post, I just wanted to say that I'm very grateful of Chuck and Chris for starting this forum. Things got pretty ugly over there......

Now, onto my question. Do any of you guys use "Magnum" brand spreaders, or have you ever used them? They seem to be fairly well built, and reasonably priced. More specifically, the poly, single stage model they have. I will be running straight salt.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
60 Posts
We have one of the poly 750# models with the swing away mount. Never had a problem with it, can actually get about 800# in the hopper, if I wasn't changing everything to V-boxes I'd buy another one.

Joe

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just bought a Magnum 575 poly hopper that mounts in a 2" receiver. I've used it for 3 events so far and I am very pleased with it. It's built 10 times better and works 10 times better than the Buyers that it replaced. I put my Cougar vibrator from the Buyers on the Magnum and it spreads bulk salt great!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
I have a 750 lb swing away model. Works good, salt must be dry however. I have had some minor problems, service has been great. Any more questions feel free to ask.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts