Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Late last night my neighbor gives me a call and asks if I have any of that "great stuff you put on our driveway". seems like the steps are getting slick and he wants a little magic to sprinkle around. so off I go with a 50lb bag, an invoice, and a msds sheet.
drop off the sack and collect the cash and head back home. around 8 this morning I get a panic call from the guys wife ,seems they let the dog out side and he found that bag and ate his weight in magic salt. a trip to vet several ivs later he is back home. still has the sh*** real bad but he is still kicking! lesson learned......always keep your msds sheets handy! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
That is funny! Yep, we've had to rush Dino to the ER for the same IV's a couple of times as well. :p :grinz The stuff is good. It has come in handy to keep the hunger pangs down when stuck in the middle of the night on a night when i forgot to bring snacks while waiting to get pulled out. :shades

·
Site Founder
5,721 Posts
I guess John Parker's dog doesn't like the taste. That dog sleeps on a bulk pile of a couple of hundred tons of Magic. Either that, or his stomach is used to it by now.....

~Chuck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
on another note..I put in a call to john oaks at Taconic maintenance....he got a good laugh and said "yep they do seem to like that flavor" stewie is home and sleeping like a rock...I guess you could call him a real salty dog:D

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
:rolling :rolling :rolling

Thats Hilarious,.... not for the dog , but its still hilarious.:nodd

·
Registered
620 Posts
Chuck Smith said:
I guess John Parker's dog doesn't like the taste. That dog sleeps on a bulk pile of a couple of hundred tons of Magic. Either that, or his stomach is used to it by now.....

~Chuck
Have you seen that dog? I was afraid to walk in there, looked like a mean pit bull. The Magic must have calmed him down cause he ignored me!

The stuff does smell good though. I told one of our guys it was non toxic, they seemed to doubt me because the liquid looks so nasty. Well I dipped my finger in and tasted it right there in front of them. Pretty salty, but it shut them up about the toxicity. Now I rub a littly on my burger late at night at McDonalds!omg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts