Snowplow Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Super Moderator
898 Posts
Because then you don’t sound argumentative for no reason?
It’s not my thread or question.
Its your responsibility to give information.

We shouldn’t have to pry it out of you littel by littel.

We/ you can return to the topic or I can close this out.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Mr. Tupelov - I, for one, endorse your decision of a Toyota. They are a well built, quality truck with great resale value.
You will need something to move the snow though. Do you have access to any old water heaters and/or sheets of plywood?

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
It’s not my thread or question.
Its your responsibility to give information.

We shouldn’t have to pry it out of you littel by littel.

We/ you can return to the topic or I can close this out.
so, basically we can infer from this statement that you don’t want help me. Great.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Mr. Tupelov - I, for one, endorse your decision of a Toyota. They are a well built, quality truck with great resale value.
You will need something to move the snow though. Do you have access to any old water heaters and/or sheets of plywood?
I was thinking a Western Suburanite.

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Think the Suburbanite was replaced by the Defender.
Also not sure if a plow prep package is offered for Tojo Taco's, I use adult size pickups....
The 7’ 4” Suburbanite was on the matching software.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The 7’ 4” Suburbanite was on the matching software.
Yes, but it's technically obsolete. Western no longer makes or sells them. You would have to find a dealer that had one still on the lot as new-old-stock. Does the idea of old equipment bother you?

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Yes, but it's technically obsolete. Western no longer makes or sells them. You would have to find a dealer that had one still on the lot as new-old-stock. Does the idea of old equipment bother you?
They need to make that clearer on the matching tool. So, defender it is.

·
Registered
495 Posts
They need to make that clearer on the matching tool. So, defender it is.
It's primarily intended for the dealers to generate the list of components needed to sell and install for a specific application. Even after a model is obsolete, the dealers might still have new, unsold inventory on their lot so they leave the information in their product matcher. At this point though, I think it's been obsolete for 5 years or so.

That is why you won't see it actually listed under their products anymore.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.