Snowplow Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Wow, do you lay awake at night dreaming this crap up ?
You sure have a rich fantasy life .

YouTell your friends to shut up, that’s very immature and disrespectful .

if you treat your friends the way you treat everybody else with even less respect.

Oh that’s right your actions are justifiable because you’re not stable .

·
Banned
432 Posts
Wow, do you lay awake at night dreaming this crap up ?
You sure have a rich fantasy life .

YouTell your friends to shut up, that’s very immature and disrespectful .

if you treat your friends the way you treat everybody else with even less respect.

Oh that’s right your actions are justifiable because you’re not stable .
That's right if they get stupid like you I do tell them to shut up. The dreams I have would be your worst nightmare. Yes when provoked I have no respect. Unlike you I don't dream nothing up. Good, Bad or indifferent it comes from the heart. As this goes on I'm not sure your stable. Oh ya you have tons of respect, someone asks you nicely to back off and you badger more for your own enjoyment. Childish. Pretty simple, don't start none there won't be none. I don't expect you to talk about your issues on a public form. Whatever it maybe bullied, abused etc. Seek help.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Blah blah blah blah blah there are you go again just repeating yourself over and over and over ,
got anything new

Punk, I lost all respect for you after the first time you blew up unprovoked .

Don’t you have some women and children to go stock .

Yeah you’re the toughest Internet bad ass I’ve ever met I’m so scared ,,,please call your goons off ,,,haven’t slept in days.

Oh your dreams are worse than my nightmares
do you ever have an original thought of your own?

Unstable, nope , I have a couple of notes from two shrinks in my file that says I’m good to go .

I just get rather mean and will never back off a punk that threatens women and children with harm.

·
Banned
432 Posts
Blah blah blah blah blah there are you go again just repeating yourself over and over and over ,
got anything new

Punk, I lost all respect for you after the first time you blew up unprovoked .

Don’t you have some women and children to go stock .

Yeah you’re the toughest Internet bad ass I’ve ever met I’m so scared ,,,please call your goons off ,,,haven’t slept in days.

Oh your dreams are worse than my nightmares
do you ever have an original thought of your own?

Unstable, nope , I have a couple of notes from two shrinks in my file that says I’m good to go .

I just get rather mean and will never back off a punk that threatens women and children with harm.
Ya you can hide behind mean if you like. You need another opinion because your off not mean you just think your mean. Your only kidding yourself. I'm tough internet or not. Have not sent no goons you will get knocked out eventually on your own or give a bullet and stay with Tyrone. whats the problem you don't like being provoked. Oh wait I'm only kidding, when two Tuesdays come together. I wouldn't trust you around any Women and Children. Your touched from being picked on as a child. I been around cowards like you, I know it's okay.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Ya you can hide behind mean if you like. You need another opinion because your off not mean you just think your mean. Your only kidding yourself. I'm tough internet or not. Have not sent no goons you will get knocked out eventually on your own or give a bullet and stay with Tyrone. whats the problem you don't like being provoked. Oh wait I'm only kidding, when two Tuesdays come together. I wouldn't trust you around any Women and Children. Your touched from being picked on as a child. I been around cowards like you, I know it's okay.
Reach much?

Are any of your thoughts actually based in reality.

You’re just another keyboard warrior you can threaten a man’s family,then when someone is sticks up for themselves and backs you down you just crumble.

If Any harm should ever come to you I’m sure It will be justified.

You’re just a punk you backpedal, change your position, you make threats, you have goons oh is your brother-in-law a cop , i’m sure you were in barest the hell out of him
you then you take these weird creepy photos of your wife and post them on the Internet.
you really are a creepy punk.

·
Banned
432 Posts
Reach much?

Are any of your thoughts actually based in reality.

You’re just another keyboard warrior you can threaten a man’s family,then when someone is sticks up for themselves and backs you down you just crumble.

If Any harm should ever come to you I’m sure It will be justified.

You’re just a punk you backpedal, change your position, you make threats, you have goons oh is your brother-in-law a cop , i’m sure you were in barest the hell out of him
you then you take these weird creepy photos of your wife and post them on the Internet.
you really are a creepy punk.
I'm actually worried about your Wife, do you badger her till she's in tears because of your mean and cowardly position? I'm crumbling? Your blood pressure has to be through the roof. Please don't badger anybody because your getting some of your own medicine. You lying coward piece of crap. I have no BIL in law enforcement, Nephews, In fact I think of my BIL about as I do you.

He's a coward and a lying sack of crap like you. He likes to pick on people that can't get to him just like you. face to face he's a coward like you.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.