Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(1989 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 (22RE)- 4cyc., great on gas, 171k (highway miles), 5spd, runs and drives great, ready to drive, 31" tires, SOLID FRAME(NO RUST ON FRAME!!), body has a few small surface rust stops, nothing major at all, there no rust holes in this truck, great for daily driver.
A few not perfect things about the truck is that slowly the clutch is going(slips a bit when getting on it). A new clutch would cost roughly a $100. And also as you can see its missing the grill piece and has a dent in the front right fender. Also, the typical cracked signal lights. I am willing to work with the price on that still considering the truck is still drivable by all means and runs great with a SOLID FRAME!! Make an offer! JUST BOUGHT NEW CLUTCH NOT INSTALLED THOUGH!! DURALAST CLUTCH!! COMPLETE ASSMEBLY!!! ) -from the craigslist add
$2,300OBO

Im wanting to add our 6'6" western to it. Would it have enough power to push light snow.

Thanks
Greg

our 88 yoda's front frame rusted off and dropped the plow last Feb. :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
it will push a lot of snow my dad had a 85 with the 22r motor and a 6'6'' fisher plow. and that thing would push any thing as long as u had weight in the back but dont get me wrong we did have our fair share of getting stuck in the non exsisting ditches:mad:

·
Registered
940 Posts
ditto on the truck pushing a lot of snow. especially with only he 6'6" plow. I put wings on my 6'8" plow and i'm up to 8'4" on it. Makes a great timesaver on the driveways. If we do get hammered with the concrete snow I will take one or both of the wings off to ease it up on the truck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts