Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Ya that's quite a truck. It's built like a tank.

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
I spend 20 minutes this morning staring at that truck when I was on Ebay. I can't wait till me and Billy find one and start the resto process :)

Jay

·
Registered
217 Posts
What a snow machine!
SUPER NICE .
You will scare some people driving that around.
Not practical around here, but up north!
Who's bidding on it : nclsllc NATE?

OK :rolleyes:

·
Registered
98 Posts
It sure is a beautiful rig.... BUT There is no coffee cup holder:(

·
Registered
150 Posts
Im still drooling Jay:D

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Yeah, Nates going to buy it...............That "IS" Nate~.

I read that whole thing and clicked the other pics link earilier today.

·
Registered
243 Posts
You know I should have been a trucker .I just love old truck's and old equiptment.I think its in my genes or something.Me an my son were looking at an old plow truck in our villages town shed thinking how cool it was and how sparse the cab was.

my son wanted to know where the air bags were and why it was all metal in the cab.

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
ih82plow said:
What is the bottom plow for,
The blade can be used for scraping hardpack, but is designed for grading and dressing gravel roads in place of a motor grader. This way they get year 'round use of the truck.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Man what a Beast, bet that truck can really move some snow. We don't see those down here much. The question in my mind after looking at all those wonderful pics is with the hydro controls on the otherside of the cab is this a two man operation to run these trucks. Just wondering.

Bob :grinz :grinz :burnout

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
That thing is beautiful. The buy it now price doesnt seem bad at all, considering the truck is all redone and looks brand new. I dont know how much those trucks are really worth, but $39,500 doesnt seem to be out of line. Looks like a real nice job whoever did all the work to it. Im just curious though why there is orange overspray on the top of the dump body, where its white, in the picture near his e-mail address. The rest of the truck is like perfect, just that one spot they made a little mess. Mike ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts