Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had the protube since last summer. I really want to put a light bar on it rather than individual lights. Has anyone done this? ONly asking because the lengths out there don't seem to match up to the mount width.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I have had the protube since last summer. I really want to put a light bar on it rather than individual lights. Has anyone done this? ONly asking because the lengths out there don't seem to match up to the mount width.

Thanks in advance
What is a protube? Let’s see a picture of it.

·
Registered
228 Posts

Thanks in advance
I Googled protube, found nothing. need more info.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I would buy that. Especially for the price I paid for the protube. The light bar will be delivered Friday and installed on Saturday. I'll throw up a pic. I'm looking for something for the back too since I"m good at backing into stuff. Having trouble finding that too

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Yeah I would buy that. Especially for the price I paid for the protube. The light bar will be delivered Friday and installed on Saturday. I'll throw up a pic. I'm looking for something for the back too since I"m good at backing into stuff. Having trouble finding that too
How about a back up camera?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts