Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FINALLY! Either we have none or an abundance of snow! We got hit with a storm Tue night that went from sleet to freezing rain to snow with totals of 4 inches. After cleaning up that storm and going through all our first salt stock, we get another storm, Fri night into Sat. This storm was just plain old snow. Snowfall totals were more towards southern Kansas (where I do most of my plowing) totals were at 5-6" to 5-8 inches. Needless to say we have been hustling and extremely busy!!!!!!!!!:D We have ANOTHER storm system coming by Monday night. This will be a reapeat of our first storm. BRING IT ON!! I will be posting pics of our stuff in action. Thanks to DANZIG, snowplowing-contractor and plowsite member for the assitance to Rick and I! THANK YOU! Jon

·
Registered
866 Posts
Hey Bossfan- You want snow? I'll be taking some pics and I'll get ahold of Joe and after this little event we're getting we'll send you guys some pics of our area!! Last year we had 8 straight days of snow- that had acculatios of 8" plus each day!!!!!

Gotta love lake effect!

Glad to her your having fun- drop me a line sometime on aol- would love to chat with you (AIM handle- cnypropertysvcs)

I'm always on- unless we have a power failure- so if I don't answer I'll get back to ya. Stay safe through all the storms coming your way!!!

Bill:burnout plowing! :zoom

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Travel & Bar Consultant
2,029 Posts
Jon............Good thing too !!!

Rooster has been dying for some snow in Kansas too!

He wants to finally plow with his new toy!

BILL.......We gotta stop TEASING these folks that haven't
gotten any yet !.....geo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts