Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While searching I found these....

Notice the angle iron welded to them........

·
Registered
905 Posts
Only used one winter,we've all heard that before:p

BTW-How did you make that pic into a hyperlink to the auction?

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
LOL! Hmmm, I wonder why someone would just be selling the 2 wings and nothing else? They must be creased or really beat up and the guy is gonna upgrade to something better. How much was he asking for them and did someone actually bid on them or buy them? Mike

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
So he said he sold the truck with the plow and "Forgot I had these" :confused: What did the plow look like on the truck he sold :geez

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
How could you "Forget" you had those its not like they could fall underneith a cabinet and ya found them when ya were cleaning and i would imagine as with most people you would keep plowing supplies in the same general area as where the plow was stored so it seems like they would be quite obvious not to forget... sounds like he beat on em got a new set for the truck he still has and just wants to unload em on someone else...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Yea how can you forget you had wings that weigh a couple hundred pounds each:huh

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look like they were stored outside too

·
Registered
49 Posts
How can someone forget? Out of sight out of mind. I have a western tailgate spreader I forgot I had.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Anyone look at his Ebay ID bc pimp ! :huh

Nice censorship! got to keep it clean.

Oh by the way isn't that where the shoes mount ?
Plow shoes? what are them, door stops!:D

Hell probably find them next week and list them too!

Bob

1 - 11 of 11 Posts