Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Man is it Freezing Out! Massive winds blew open my mailbox door and off went my outgoing mail. Blew the covers off both my BBQ Grill and one of my tables.

I am afraid to let the dog out with out his Ruby slippers. Now we are getting a freezing rain.

sheesh!:help

·
Registered
832 Posts
Don't forget to tie a double knot in the rope around your waist so it wouldn't come off and let you blow away!
:rolleyes: John..................

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just drove with the plow on about 50 miles on the freeway. i couldnt go over 40 mph because the wind was picking the plow up and blocking the lights. it was a long slow drive.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Heide - Ask your dad what happened to my old house today.

Strong winds is an understatement!

Chuck b.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That was pretty cool. All the leaves blew out of my yard last night. Except for the ones that formed a "leaf-drift" next to my truck :rolling

Now it's sunny and about 28°, oh well, better than rainy and 60°, like last week. It's coming.....payup

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SnowyBowtie said:
That was pretty cool. All the leaves blew out of my yard last night. Except for the ones that formed a "leaf-drift" next to my truck :rolling

Now it's sunny and about 28°, oh well, better than rainy and 60°, like last week. It's coming.....payup
According to the Thermometer in my truck, it is 34 ° outside now.
BRRR.... I don't want to leave the house. But NOOOOOOO, I have to go to the Secretary of State Building today. Gotta keep my customers happy.:usa

·
Registered
434 Posts
Here is what happened yesterday.

Pic. 1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Chance of Rain/snow mix forcasted for monday, and a chance for snow on monday night!! Since its been 55+ here for a few days, I dont see anything more than wet concrete. Unfortunately, I dont think it would even stick to the grass. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts