Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm compiling a list of members that are located in Illinois. I know many of you are around Chi-town, but we've got more around central IL, and some down by Saint Louis. I'd like to try to get some type of get-together planned for next spring, maybe a Hooter's run, or something. Who's up for something like that?

Post a reply here and we'll begin a list. This can also double as an emergency help list if you want to post your location as well. :drinkup

·
Registered
152 Posts
Count me in for a get together.

Isn't there a Hooters off of I55 in Springfield? :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
yup, and also one in Peoria and bloomington.

I live in springfield but am mostly commited to Peoria. I have talked a bit with some co-workers about helping down here if need be. Dont know if I can help but you can always ask if need be :)

I will travel for Hooters :grinz

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am in!

Chuck B.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some buddies and I are planning a get together on the 17th of January (weather permitting) at Expo Gardens in Peoria.
There is an automotive trade show there, we are meeting at 10am. It's a pretty neat show, lots of aftermarket companies and products for your hotrod, or your truck. PM me, email me, or post if you are interested.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Might have to try to make that one.......hopefully it won't be weather permitting;) :cash

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright Philip, I'll have tp keep aneye out for ya!

You said you are mostly stuck in East Peoria, I'll have to watch for ya, I go through there to Morton quite often!

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I'm only in EP during a storm.(unless thats what you ment)

Easy to spot me, 03 chevy reg cab black 2500HD with a fullsized amber lightbar on a black headache rack with a silver bowtie cutout of the expanded mesh. Fisher EZ-V up front is a give away too ;)

Is it the big swapmeet or what? Other plowers or friends from school or what?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went last year, it was a bunch of vendors that had booths setup. Edelbrock, Autometer, Flowmaster, Hypertech, Holley, etc. It was sponsored by Winner's Circle, the local performance parts shop.

The meet is setup with a bunch of Chevy/GMC Truck guys, from MyChevyTruck.com Its a chapter meet, but you'd be welcome to meet up with us as well.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
were you guys going to meet at if I make it?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, we're meeting at 10:00 at Expo. There are only going to be three of us, a Green Silverado, a gold s-10 Blazer and my blue/silver Silverado. If you miss us, I'll be wearing my black WESTERN PLOWS ball cap.

Hope to see you there!:waving

1 - 12 of 12 Posts