Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had the dumb ass attack with good intentions today. went under the dodge and started snooping around. decided to check all the eletrical connections i could find and clean and grease them, well broke the plug on the convertor solonoid. oops. well got one ordered from dodge and it will be here tues. just need to leave good enough alone, ....but i cant.

·
Registered
168 Posts
That reminds me of a line my Dad would always use: "If your gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough."

Isn't it always that case.

I was under the house for the last 3 days. We had a sewer pipe blocked. If I had been smart I would have had it fixed Wed. Instead I was fixing all the other problems I caused before finding where it really was.....hahaha

We all do it.... so just laugh. Or if its bad enough go cry.....LOL!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I think we all have a little "If it ain't broke, modify it 'til it is" in us. We don't try to, but it;s always there. I hooked up the trailer to go ice fishing today, and no taillights. I guess when I installed my LED running lights, I must have clipped a wrong wire, spent a half hour hunting it down:( Oh well, if it wasn't for these things, we would have nothing to do when Mom (or wife for most of you) is raising h*** in the house:D ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts