821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is one with plow

sw48 with plow

Attachments

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Gee I'd buy ne a brand new f-650 with an 8611 blizzard, a skid steer with 8611 and one of them pretty plow girlies to ride along at night LMAO;) gotta be a perdy one though.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I also would get an Oshkosh, 2 brand new chevy 4x4 one-tons one srw,one drw dump, nice piece of land with a 40'x100' shop and one of those plow girlies Bill mentioned:D

·
3,084 Posts
Ya cant forget the plow girlies!:nodd

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would buy all you guys out and make you work for me! :cash

HAHA just kidding.

I am sure retire is a word most of us would learn fast. I am also sure my wife and daughter would find something to purchase for themselves.......:D

·
Registered
905 Posts
If I had a million dollars....

I would fix my *&#^@$! truck bed that i folded up on the FIRST FREAKIN STORM:headwall :D

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
All the guys who said retire should be ashamed of themselves! I thought we all plowed snow because we loved doing it, not just because of the money it pays! :D If I had the million dollars, Id buy myself a brand new truck and plow just for the heck of it, optioned exactly how I would want it. I wouldnt settle for one sitting on the lot already that didnt have everything I wanted and not have some of the stuff I would want. Id buy a nice house, not huge, just nice and new, and in a quiet little town somewhere. The money that was left would get invested and some would go in the bank also. Mike :cool:

·
3,084 Posts
Mike you forgot the girlies :greenange

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
You mean these hoot.. I mean... plow girls?

I love this picture, as BRL said before, we know how to grow'em in Illinois :notworthy

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
I would have to buy a 2003 chevy 3500 dump truck with plow and salt spreader. Also a chevy 2500HD with plow and salt spreader. Also a case or new holland skid steer with plow. The rest would go in the bank. And the ladies of corse.

·
Registered
359 Posts
first off i would buy an aston martin v12 vanquish as my estimating car............... then i think id get a tracless mt for sidewalks, and a nice new hummer to plow with. probably not the most economical plow rig, but who cares, im a millionaire. after that, id make jessica simpson go out with me(yes shes dumb as dirt, but when you look like that, who cares)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts