Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had my first (ever) plowing...
We got more snow then was expected, probably 3 to 4 inches.

Was my first time plowing this year, and first time ever. All went very well. No breakdowns, everyone lived, so thats good. lol...
really enjoyed it, I cant waite until the next one.

My one account is a 80 unit townhouse. It however is a real ;pain in the butt.... The others are empty when cleared and are no probs...
I dont think I could have done it with out the knowledge of the guys on this site though.
thanks
mike
:canada :burnout

·
Registered
866 Posts
Glad to hear things went so well for ya!! Hope you kep enjoying the winter! I know what you mean about certain laces being a pain- I plow a parts store and a gas station- and the gas station goes through busy spurts where I have to dodge traffic and people are always parking exactly where I am pushing snow- so what would normally take 20 mins to do can take me an hour when they are open!! But the nice thing about this contract is that it is on a per push basis, and if I have to go clean up after hours because of how busy they are- they want it done and are willing to pay! Hope you have some similar arrangement- or figured it into your contract to go back for cleanup after the spots are mostly empty. Good luck his season!!

Bill

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Glad to hear everything went well for you... I have to agree with bill gas stations seem to attract morons i cant believe howmany dumb people will come in those lots drive by you while your plowing and then turn infront of you and stop in the lots...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I went back out yesterday to do some touch ups.
Only one problem, with a man hole cover, was sticking up a bit.
A little bit unnerving when I hit it.
But all went well. I really enjoy plowing, wish it snow again.
But i see only rain comeing this way now.
:canada :burnout :burnout

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.