Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Here is a link that might help- from the looks of things when I did a quick search- Husky is made by Meyer.

Plow Comparisons

I hope this helps! Do a search on Google, Yahoo, Etc... for Husky Snow Plows- you will get a lot of links, but the most prevalent ones are at the top.

Good luck!

BTW- will this be for personal or heavy use? Something to consider before buying.

Bill

·
Registered
619 Posts
Actually, I was kidding. I believe Husky (brand name) makes box blades for tractors. As for trucks, I don't know. The one by Meyers is the model name I gather.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Yeah, most likely the "Husky" or C model Meyer.

If your going to put it on your 1990 K3500 Dually, make sure its at least a 8'6" plow. Even that is a bare minimum for a Dually pickup.

Where abouts you from?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all, I am doing this research for my husband, who "was talking with a friend". I did check the comparison web site & did not get far & then did try different search's and again dead ends. So I thought I would try asking some one. The blade is suppose to be 9 ' & the unit 3 years old, but for us in Berks County was only used 2 seasons. He said he would take
$ 1,500.00. It is worth checking into further, so I will let you all know when I find out, Thank you again - Kim

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm just wondering Kim at mcgrathsfarm, have you let your husband know about this site??? If you do you may never be able to pull him away from the computer again. :)
My wife wonders which I like better sc.com or her. The answer is simply but she still thinks it's sc.com :D
Good luck with the plow and welcome to this site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.