Registered
610 Posts
what was the asking price?
wonder how they holdup in mud:usa

john

·
Registered
49 Posts
One of our distributors brought a 660 grizzly around with one of these track setups on for everyone to try this past summer. I rode the thing around and man on hard surfaces these things will shake your liver right out. In the mud (there wasnt much of it but) they worked pretty well I thought. Being it was 90 degrees out, I diddnt get the chance to try them out in the snow, but the distributor said that they were primarily designed for deep snow and they worked well. I cant remember what his kit cost but I know its quite pricey. They are pretty darn cool tho! Wonder what they do to your clutch long term...........no tire spin...........

:rockon

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
For the truck

I would like tp pull in for an inspection sticker with truck tracks installed :huh

·
Registered
866 Posts
NSMilligan-
I actually thought about a set for when I'm pushing banks back, and up! , Lol! But the speed limit for road travel is only 45 mph. kinda slow for any travel, but they would be fun!! I have a few spots around here to go muddin', and it would be sweet to get some pics from the top of some of the snow piles we get around here!

Bill

·
Registered
309 Posts
cnypropertysvcs said:
NSMilligan-
I actually thought about a set for when I'm pushing banks back, and up! , Lol! But the speed limit for road travel is only 45 mph.
Bill
Not to mention the fact they are like 30 Grand :eek: LOL!

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
Actually I think the kit might be around 3500 to 4000. not cheap just for snow. A set of chains on stock tires will get ya threw alot.
T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.