Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I will be getting a new Whelen edge 9000 light bar, and just thinking about how to wire it up? Should I get the Whelen controler (PCDS-9) that goes with it or just use my own toggles? This light bar will have 4 corner stobes, two Halagon work lights, two alternating flashers and left and right alley lights.

Thanks,
Kent

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
You can go that route it may be quicker because it is all fused and ready to go. I put my own switches in for my bars , it is really not to bad to wire the bar comes with a wiring plan showing where all the wires go so it's jsut a mater of setting up what likghts you want to go on at a given time.Having only 4 strobes you might want them all on at one time. the flashers on another and then your left,right and takes downs .

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cat320 said:
You can go that route it may be quicker because it is all fused and ready to go. I put my own switches in for my bars , it is really not to bad to wire the bar comes with a wiring plan showing where all the wires go so it's jsut a mater of setting up what likghts you want to go on at a given time.Having only 4 strobes you might want them all on at one time. the flashers on another and then your left,right and takes downs .
Thanks,

I just ordered a Painless Performance 8 Switch Lighted Non-Fused Rocker Switch Panel and a 7 Circuits Auxiliary Fuse Blocks from Summit racing. That should do the trick :rockon

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like I will be getting a new Whelen edge 9000 light bar, and just thinking about how to wire it up? Should I get the Whelen controler (PCDS-9) that goes with it or just use my own toggles? This light bar will have 4 corner stobes, two Halagon work lights, two alternating flashers and left and right alley lights.

Thanks,
Kent
You wouldn't still have access to the manual for wiring the Whelen 9000 light bar would you???? Or know where I can get a copy? PLEASE.........

1 - 4 of 4 Posts