Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
i imagain its a little nipply from there to the door though. LOL:burnout

·
Registered
485 Posts
Hut tub as well, although ours is only a 4 man. Oh yeah, maybe a beer or three.:drinkup

·
Registered
445 Posts
Oh man does that hot tub look inviting.:D I usually just relax and have a beer or cup of coffee.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I usually hit the computer and then go to bed after plowing , But a nice Souther comfort/oj or Southern comfort muddled old fashon usually does the trick.;)

·
Registered
866 Posts
While I would love the chance to soak in a hot tub I usually just hit the web for a bit to unwind. I might have a hit of brandy or something else mild. Hey Joe- Beer or Coffee? How can you relax with a stimulant? LOL! I hate to say it but usually when I come in there is a cup of coffee in my hand too- so I just add a little Bailey's or somethign along that line if I'm not going out for a while.

Bill

Boy- I think we should all getogether and raid that hot tub though- it sure looks good!!!!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
From what the wife says : SNORE !!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
A good breakfast or dinner with the crews and a few other companys' people then home to shower and sleep.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Oh Mark, the fond memories....

I usually just curn up anywhere soft, and crash hard.

Last year, after the Christmas storm, I balled up my Carhartt coat, and fell asleep in front of the Christmas tree, woke up and celebrated Christmas later that afternoon.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My problem is that I'm relaxed enough to start napping while I'm still on the expressway heading for home....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts