Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a hiniker 2753. My drivers side angel ram recently started moving very slowly and it will not stay open when i push snow. I replaced the ram and it still does the same thing. The new ram made no difference. I checked the electronic magnets on the pump. I swapped control wires from one magnet to the other to see if that made a differencce . It did not make a difference. What else should i be looking for> Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I have a hiniker 2753. My drivers side angel ram recently started moving very slowly and it will not stay open when i push snow. I replaced the ram and it still does the same thing. The new ram made no difference. I checked the electronic magnets on the pump. I swapped control wires from one magnet to the other to see if that made a differencce . It did not make a difference. What else should i be looking for> Thanks in advance
I think you need to pressure check the system.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Remove and clean the valve for that function, it may not be opening up all the way, and the cushion valve should be removed and inspected.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts