Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a Hiniker vplow worked good just leaked at the spool valve fixed the lesk now plow acts funny goes up and down ok but v plow in and out left and right is all mixed up ..how ever I did put the wrong fluid in it (was work ok with wrong fluid ) I did buy the wright fluid today ill drain and put the wright fluid in ,,,any help is welcome

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the spool valve was working great till I changed the (O) ring and a little Teflon tape (made sure it was not over lapping into the valve) ,,,spool valve was not new only the o ring ,,how do I know if the spook valve is working OK

·
Registered
94 Posts
Take the new valve back out, remove all the Teflon tape, reinstall and see if that fixes the problem. Also make sure you didn't get any tape in the valve.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did that sill the same ,,Up and down ok...everything else is opposite and when in scoop the blades ease slow buy them selfs ,funny thing everything worked fine till I changed the o in both valves

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GOT IT THANKS GUYS …"K" The two right coils were switched...When I replaced the seals I put the coils on wrong ,,,this a site that's going into my Fav,,Great site

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK whats happening now is up and down ok.... v postion it slowly eases back to forward point ,,what could be wrong

1 - 15 of 15 Posts