Snowplow Forums banner

Here it goes my truck

3K views 28 replies 18 participants last post by  Assured Services 
#1 ·
New plow

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
NICE RIG:notworthy :notworthy Did you install it yourself? Good luck with that bad boy:nod4

#11 ·
That looks awsome! Good luck with the boss V. Does that thing have a cummins?

#12 ·
Yeah its an 01 with the cummins diesel and the 47re trans with the 241hd transfer case it has every option that dodge had and just put it this way I raced my buddys 03 dodge with the new cummins that puts out 560ft lbs of torque and spanked him so its turned up a bit. I put a trans gauge in it and the mag-tech deep trans pan. Yeah I installed the plow myself and what a bear I just dont trust anyone to touch my vehicles.

#13 ·
That's one sharp Ram CBD! I like the way the red is carried throughout as well.

Are those BFG Muds?

#16 ·
Yeah guys its the only sport 3/4 ton diesel in Delaware. Yeah I put BFG mud terrains on there 305's I love that tire. The plows just sitting on the plow shoes I havent decided to take the shoes off or leave them on I dont want it to nose plow. Take care guys! Oh yeah she will be 4yrs old this April 11 with 52000miles. When I bought here she had 27miles!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.