Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1994 k1500,putting meyer e47 plow on it. Today I connected new switches and wiring now the problem i have is with the key off plow will lift, only way plow will lower is i have the key on, still wont angle left or right. Did i connect something wrong

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can hear the solenoid click, and let me try moving the power wire to the heater fuse

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moving it to the heater fuse, no key on can hear motor run when I go to lift and angle to right, just clicks when I go to angle to the left, and nothing with key on, but when I angle to the left the display for the heater controls turns on and the blower motor runs

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to put some pictures on here and hopefully it will show you what it is and if I got something hooked up wrong

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Every wiring diagram I have looked at shows that I have everything connected right, might be ground wire somewhere.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Think I'm going to try and connect it to the battery and see what happens, worse case, blow it up lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hooking it directly to the battery it does the same thing, guess it's time to take it to an expert.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts