Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much help from all of you I have decided to put a Blizzard 8611 on my new f-650 dump truck. However, I still need some help. I am getting conflicting stories from different people and even Blizzard themselves if they have a specific mount for the 2004 F-650. One dealer told me they don't have one another told me that they do have one and blizzard said they are not sure. I am also having trouble locating an 8611 locally (Metro Detroit Area). If anybody can help with the mount or locating a Blizzard 8611 I would appreciate it

·
Registered
73 Posts
Larry at Ultimates unlimited in Dearborn Heights is the closest dealer too you. I don't think he has any more plows left, though!!!

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Let me guess it's Jeff posting the question. If I'm wrong oh well the question need's answered anyway.

The F650 mount for the 2004's was being finished up at the Factory on Wed ( x-mas eve ) at noon. They were planning on cutting plates Monday/Tue at the soonest. The original was done a couple of weeks ago and prints and specs sent to the factory for manufacture.

Hope this helps, Jerre

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is Jeff

Hey Jerre thanks, I posted this message way before you and I talked, thanks for all your help. When I get it on I will send you a pic of the rig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts