Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Moderator
4,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been spotting this truck for a few seasons, I laugh every time I see it. It sits parked across from one of my accounts, an Isuzu pickup with what looks like a SnoWay plow. The plow can't be more than 12 inches high! It does appear that he's able to plow his drive with it, but you'd have to plow every 3 inches I think to keep from flowing over the moldboard.

I thought you'd all get a chuckle with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Pelican,

That looks like it came off an atv of some sort?

Thats funny:D

Mike

·
Registered
175 Posts
omg Steve-

I think you might as well trade in your 550, that thing is the ideal snowplow truck! :rolleyes:

I wonder what happened to that plow, it looks too small to hold any snow as far as moldboard height. I think sno-way makes an 18" moldboard, but that one barely seems a foot tall.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I've seen cutting edges bigger than that blade:eek:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
At least he isn't trying to plow commercially with it....

Steve- I wanted to tell you how pretty the trees in your mirror are. Since the snow we got was so wet, it hung off the trees and was very beauitful, at 4 am. Great pictures!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Oh, I heard he decorated cakes with that thing. Even worked well doing the sides after it had flipped. Just needed to turn the cake!:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Well you all know the saying "Its not the size of your tool, its how well you use it!"

I think in this case it "IS" the size of the tool....hahaha

Is that a hot wheels? I think I had one like that when I was a kid. It sure pushed a lot of stuff, at 1/8" at a time...HAHAHA!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.