Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
I hope everyone gets to spend some time with their families enjoying their company, and may everything be well and safe for all. If it does snow- let it be a short event so that we may all get home safely and quickly.

Bill:D :canada :usa :salute

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Same to you David.
Ask Santa For that Curtis.. :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Happy Holidays to everyone. Stay safe.

Everett

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

May all of you along with your families be blessed with Success, Health and Happiness in the 2004 year.

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
Happy Holidays

To Chuck and Chris Smith, their family , all my old friends and new friends here at this site.

I would like to wish you all a very happy and safe Holiday season.

May there be Peace on Earth and Goodwill to Mankind around the world.

It doesn't matter whether you celebrate Christmas, Chanukah or Kwanzaa or whatever other names this holiday season may be called, It should be a time of reflection , thanks, goodwill, peace, love and kindness to one another.

Cherish those who share these days with you, and remember and revere those who are not with us this holiday season, whether they be stationed in Iraq, Afghanistan or someother far off distant land, or they have joined the heavenly choir of angels who look over us everyday.

Lets give peace and love a chance to flourish and lets all try to make the world a better place for those who will come after us.

Happy Holidays to one and all !!!!

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Very well said JCurtis ANd a merry christmas to all and all a good night

Rich :D

·
Registered
668 Posts
I agree with JCurtis and also wish you all a Merry Christmass and a blessed New Year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts