Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone needs to go out to Los Angelis and plow them out.

18" of HAIL :eek:

Imagine seing that much hail build up and IN Lowland CALIFORNIA TOO!!!!!1

Jay

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I saw that for a second today on TWC. I thought for sure it was a shot of one of the lake effect regions, or the lower Rockies which I had seen had forecasted snow last night. Then I read the byline & it said Los Angeles. I turned up the volume too late though. Amazing!!

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Hail

18 inches ? really ?

·
Registered
610 Posts
wonder how the low riders made out

probaly the crime rate was alot lower

john

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wow 18" of hail in Caly thought I saw something on the news about that, but didn't think it was out there.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Its nice seeing somewhere like that getting a freak storm every once and awhile... too bad it wasent here though i just got a tease not enough to plow in my area.

·
Registered
979 Posts
You know, they should bid on that ultimate snowblower truck on ebay. Then they could do some serious hail pelleting LOL. :D :zoinks

·
Registered
144 Posts
I spoke with my cousin out there and he said that the City's wheel loader came by his house (open cab) and pushed the hail down the street and loaded it into a dump truck.....maybe they have been reading SRC to figure out how to perform "hail removal"!:greenange

·
Registered
37 Posts
My daughter told me she saw that on TV. Had to see it for myself. Very strange. Maybe it is a god sign for all of us????

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
"IT never Rains in California" but it sure can hail with the best of them.

I'll bet the southern californians were saying "lets get the hail outta here" !!!!:grinz :burnout

·
Registered
359 Posts
why on earth would anybody want to live in that disastrous state. people are gonna be flocking out of there like crazy. mudslides, fires, earthquakes, freak hail.........whats so illustrious about that?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
JCurtis said:
"IT never Rains in California" but it sure can hail with the best of them.

I'll bet the southern californians were saying "lets get the hail outta here" !!!!:grinz :burnout
10000 comidens outta work and your trying to be one lol j/k:haha

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I live in NorCal for five years, I can say from experience, that those people are a differnt type of people altogether. No other like them anywhere else in the world....:headwall

1 - 16 of 16 Posts