This is the GTA roll call...

:canada

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wyldman said:
Just checking in ! :canada

You guys know of any subs available in west Brampton area ?
Can't help ya Chris, sorry.

But I was wondering what ever happened to that get together you were organizing back in the spring?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
diginahole said:
:shades So ..Good Day eh.

Hello from Port Perry.:canada
Hello there!

I don't think Port Perry qualifies as part of the GTA, but I guess it's close enough. :D :canada

What kind of plowing do you do? I have family friends that live up there and it's all country. Very nice, I'd love to live there someday but unfortunately all the growth is down here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You're right, I'm just outside the GTA and hope it stays that way. I grew up in Ajax, back when it was small. I moved up here 10 years ago. I have no desire to go back.

What kind of plowing do I do? 100% snow plowing. :) This year my 2 trucks and skid steer will be doing commercial work in the Oshawa area. In the past I have done commercial, schools, a few residentials and municipal plowing.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
diginahole said:
You're right, I'm just outside the GTA and hope it stays that way. I grew up in Ajax, back when it was small. I moved up here 10 years ago. I have no desire to go back.

I know what you mean, I'm getting a little sick of this place.

What kind of plowing do I do? 100% snow plowing. :) This year my 2 trucks and skid steer will be doing commercial work in the Oshawa area. In the past I have done commercial, schools, a few residentials and municipal plowing.
I see. I was just curious because there isn't really much to do up there from what I saw.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wyldman said:
The get together never panned out,everyone was too busy.We'll have to try again this year :D
Definately, hopefully more of our guys will come over here and we can start planning. Maybe even before the holidays.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are there any shows or demonstrations coming up in the Toronto area, or have I missed out on them.
I've kinda fell out of the plowing world for a couple of years, but I'm coming back in. I've kinda missed it.
Thanks guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts