Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi first time here and love all the info.my question is do grotec still make ther tailgate spreaders.i bought one about 10 years ago and still use it with no problem.i am thinking of buying a new one and like to by one like i have now.thanks

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Grotec is now TrynEx

As near as I can tell, Grotec became TrynEx a few years ago. Their line is now marketed as SnowEx and seems identical to the Grotec units of the past. We're going int o our 6th season with a SnowEx 1075 and it has been a great unit.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Western bought out Grotech about 6 years ago.........

I sold my Grotech to a buddy and it's still going strong, it's now 9 years old.

·
Registered
832 Posts
guss as was already said if you want a spreader that is very similer in every way to what you have then you will have to go with the Western units.
Either the 1000, or the 2000 swing-a-way which should be most like what you have.
Or you can get one of the best spreaders made by getting a SnowEx spreader.

:rolleyes: John............

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Welcome to SC Guss!

I saw your pic that you posted, and I am going with LGF's vote that Western bought them, cause that thing is exactly what they are selling as their 1000 & 2000. Ditto Garagekeeper, you can't go wrong with either of those brands. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.