1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Great looking set-up:D the Boss looks good on your truck:burnout

·
Registered
79 Posts
DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU TO TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF ON THE PLOW (OR HOUSE?) JK. Nice setup, man. I have the same blade as well (got 2, one poly, one steel) Get a rubber deflector put on that. It will really help. Just today i put a urethane center shoe on my 9'2" V. It is blue which sticks out, but it beats yellow, and it was free! :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
NOW! thats a nice color combo :cool: now get it dirty :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Looks Nice in Matching Red now you just need some white to go along with it...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No no dirt, no Im just kidding the only thing I do with this is wax it every 3months and keep it in the garage!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hey Crafty, you can buy a snow deflector from your local Boss dealer.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Just ask CNY Joe about the dirt! He's really good at finding it- infact last I heard he plowed almost as much lawn as snow when he was out plwoing last!!:jk !!

LOL!! I couldn't resist Joe! Especially since last time I saw your truck the "evidence" was still there!

Crafty- nice looking set up!! The color match is great, and I would also reccomend a deflector- I went with one this year, and it definitely makes a difference in those straight runs!! I have yet to see how it does in stacking( I'm a Fisher man, and have their metal snow foil on my blade! Sorry to mention it here!! LOL!!) But I have a few lots that I am sure I will find out real quick if I can make it work or not!

Bill

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Boy those Red on Red shots look awesome. That Dodge looks totally agressive with those BFG's on it too.

Good luck with that truck

Jay

·
Registered
445 Posts
M&f what type of snow deflector do you have on your Boss Plow and were did you get it? It looks great on the plow

1 - 16 of 16 Posts