Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for some wings for a 7 1/2 meyer classic. Looking to get it around 9 or 91/2 wide and be able to clean between cars better. Getting sick of plowing a 300' lane ten times when I could do it in three.

Whats the best route to take. Any pics would be great.

looked on here for info but have not really found what I want.

·
Tileman's Boys
1,094 Posts
Mike you really only have one choice and thats pro wings or you can come see me as i still have a set of mega scoops and mega wings that i took off of our meyers plows. these wings are discontinued but mine are still in good shape and are extremely stout. i know for a fact you can run them over with an 8000 lb truck and not hurt them. and they are easy on easy off. They took my 8' to 10'' with the wings on

·
Registered
22 Posts
Kentucky,

You can do a search on Ebay for "prowings", they will add about 20" to your plow. here is the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Universal-Snow-plow-wing-kit-PW22-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cb1130fedQQitemZ260668854253QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

You can also search Ebay for "Demon Wings snow plow contaiment wings" These will convert your plow into a snow pusher/box plow. Easy on of too. Here is the link to them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Demon-Wings-SD-snow-plow-containment-wings-snow-pusher-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c59885ee0QQitemZ190480670432QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
for the price I ordered the pro wings, and some welding rods:wink. Ill post some pics when they get here. Hopefully before Christmas

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats where I ordered mine from. 200 bucks after shipping and you get a ten dollar gift card to the online store.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just came in. That was super fast shipping. looks like everythings in the box I'll post some install pics today if I get a chance.:D

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Here is a "Good" Set of wings I built last winter.. The add 16 inches to each side of his 8 foot western.. pitch forward 30 degrees or so..

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
few pics of the finished product. I'll have some more close ups tonight of the installed parts.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice wings walt. Are those urethane curb guards on the sides?

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Has one one seen the "new" buyers wings in person yet? I like them as they look pretty tough, fold away, and are stainless. I'm thinking about adding a set of wings on my Uncle's 7.5' Western, and these might work nicer than pro-wings, etc.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Hadn't really thought about adding them to the 810. I wonder how the curvature would match up...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Those Buyers wings will crumple
Added 12" wings (each side) to my 8'6" MVP at work and I still haven't figured out the bracing....they bend every time......

·
Registered
850 Posts
Those Buyers wings will crumple
Added 12" wings (each side) to my 8'6" MVP at work and I still haven't figured out the bracing....they bend every time......
Actually your wrong. The Buyers wings are strong & work great. So far they hold up as well as my Boss wings.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts