Snowplow Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
I think at one time or another I have tried all the above and mostly fall back to whatever is under the sink that looks like it might work and then get yelled at later for not bringing it back in the house when done.

But about twice a year I get the urge to give the truck a good cleaning and wax job inside and out and here is something I have found that is amazing on glass. It’s a old product that has been around for years but is coming back for detailing now and its called “Detailing Clay” its made to use on paint to clean the surface before wax but I also have used it on glass. Its amazing after you get the glass as clean as you can with soap and water and then use the clay how much more dirt you get off. And after you do it the glass is so smooth water hardly sticks. Read below:

http://autopia-carcare.com/detailingclay.html

Having a helper do it is even better.

Bud

Attachments

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Glass

Glass

Not sure what products my detail shop renters use but they have a truck that comes in once aweek call black stailion on the side of it i guess one of the perks of having them next door is we help each other out , they have about 6 cars they use for shuttle to pick up and deliver cars and trucks they detail so i usally do there oil changes in lew of detail work they always get the glass looking good .

My mom use to swear by vinager and newspaper but like psd350 said the windex wipes work real good for quick glass cleaning has much has i like clean trucks i hate doing it i give alot of criedt to the detail shops for doing it day in and day out seems to me it would just get really old really quick!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can hire glass repair services Brisbane to clean your glasses for your vehicle or your house.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts