Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday ProSno and I took a trip down to North Haven to take a look at an FWD thats for sale there, since we are on the lookout for one to restore.

Heres the bad boy that we found.

Attachments

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
Looks sharp !!!! so are you gonna buy it? How much are they asking for it?

If you aren't interested.... maybe I will take a look at it

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Wow Jay, it looks like its in pretty good shape, what are they asking for it? Is it a Detroit, that green color makes me think that, but I don't know. That would make a SWEET show truck if you do restore it!!! :burnout

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SnowyBowtie said:
Wow Jay, it looks like its in pretty good shape, what are they asking for it? Is it a Detroit, that green color makes me think that, but I don't know. That would make a SWEET show truck if you do restore it!!! :burnout
Thanks Snowy

The guy is asking $15,000 for it. Which is very steap for one of these trucks at this time since they seem to be selling pretty low for the most part.

Me and Bill inspected the engine compartment really quickly and we both thought it was a DT466.

Jay

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Thats some monster! What would you do with such a machine if you bought it?? Just restore it and park it?? Great photos, thanks alot for posting them! :shades Mike :)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts