Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you other SIMA members get mailed a couple of free driveway markers from that company in MI?

They look fine, but kinda pricey for a Canadian with the exchange and all. Wonder if I might have luck finding a local plastic company that'd be able to sell a long roll of flexible plastic that I could cut marker lengths from myself? Anyone else try that?

·
AKA "Iceman"
821 Posts
No I didn't receive anything yet.... maybe in todays mail.

When did you get yours?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Got mine a couples of days ago. I didnt even lool at the price.

Ray

·
Registered
609 Posts
I do and they are good, but have a tendancy to snap if wet snow is windrowed in their direction and it pushes them over

I cant buy 36" grade stakes for less then 75¢ each so 45¢ is a better deal, plus they dont look as tacky as grade stakes;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
That's what I thought. I can't make anything for .45 each. I probally could but when you figure time, labor and materials it's not worth it.:nope

·
Registered
167 Posts
i use the same one from angelos supplies, right?

there good sometimes hard to see but the work out.

i got that SIMA shipment last year don't know if the send it to me again?

·
Registered
37 Posts
We jsut got 1000 of them from Angelos. They are right around the block from one of our offices. Good price, good product, and they work out just fine for the limited snow buildup we normally get aroudn here. Don't know how well they'd work in Erie or Buffalo, though!

·
Registered
434 Posts
I ordered five hundred from Angelos as well. Today, I installed them, and they went in the ground nice and easy. Great marker for the price.

Chuck B.

·
Registered
609 Posts
for installing them after the ground freezes just use a 8" long 5/16" masonry bit in a cordless drill, it works good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts