Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got confirmation that my check for $1,000 is on the way.
I heard somewhere that there was a rebate from Ford for $1,000 when you add a commercial equipment part to your new truck.

Now, not all dealerships are going to tell you this and I don't know why not because it comes directly from ford.
And if you bought a new ford truck last spring/summer and put on a dump bed or tool boxes or anything commercial you might also be able to get this.

“Commercial Up-Fit Rebate #3578”.

I bought an f350 in june and put a plow on in Oct.

Just wanted to pass this on to anyone that would qualify:D

Attachments

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
How did you get a $1000 upfit rebate, when they have an $800 snow plow rebate?

Someones playing the BS game......

Also Blizzard is not in the pool of plows allowed in the rebate.

The up-fit rebate is for aftermarket beds, truck boxes etc.......

Snow plows do not qualify, they have their own rebate, and you must have the snow plow prep package inorder to get it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someones playing the BS game......
Who do you think is playing?
Certainly aren't implying myself?

Snow plows do not qualify, they have their own rebate, and you must have the snow plow prep package inorder to get it.
Not sure where you getting your info from , but just got off the phone today with a ford rep. from customer service and was told that in 3 weeks I'll have a check in hand for $1,000.

In my earlier post I stated this was a june truck purchase, I believe the rebate you are talking about is the one they had in the late fall.

:cash

·
Registered
110 Posts
It is regional. We do not have the Snowplow rebate available to us in MD, but we can use the commercial rebate for any item over $1200.00 Yes this information is correct as I almost purchased a new truck a few weeks ago

·
Registered
620 Posts
we also got the $1000 when we purchased our 2003 F-250 PSD with a Fisher MM2 installed by the dealer.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Damn here it's a $1000 on a $1500 upfit and $800 on the plow.

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
When I ordered my F-450 in July 03 the up lift rebate was $1500.00. At time of delivery Aug 03 the rebate was $2000.00. That was for the commercial truck body uplift on the cab and chasis.

Nice to hear they are doing something for standard P/U's too as I will be ordering a 04 F-350 and adding a few things for sure.

Green,

I am sure you did not get a snow plow prep package on that quad cab. How does it handle that Blizzard? What size is it 810/8611? Just look huge on that truck what ever size.
"Get wide"

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes, I got the plow prep package, It took a while to find this truck I wanted EVERYTHING available - and got it.
It has the v10 not the diesel:D

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
Ahh, the plow prep is available with the V10? I did not know that but after working that 6.0PSD with the Torqueshift tranny in tow/haul. I will pay for the upgrade again. Well worth it for a ture working truck and not just something nice to have.

I test drove a 04 F-350 4x4 reg. cab LB ofr nearly 100 miles. That thing flat out hauled #$%. I could hardly keep the rear wheels from spining. Drove nice and smooth, with nice even shifting and at 65 MPH or around town is was not any more noise than my 6.0 gasser inside the cab. Very impressed and if it works are hard as my F-450 this truck will make some cash quick.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last spring the 6.0 was still having alot of problems, I was trying to wait it out to see if there was better reports of new ones.
I needed to get the truck when I did, I would have liked the diesel though - maybe the next one when the warranty runs out on this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here in Michigan

I just purchased a f650 in November and had a dump body put on it and a blizzard plow. Am i Eligible for this rebate and how do i get it?

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
I don't think so on an F650, it's kind of a given to put a body on it.

CHECK WITH DEALER

1 - 14 of 14 Posts