Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to save the way I view images in a folder? Every time I open the folder it is in the "list" format. I always have to manually change it to the"thumbnail" view every time I open the folder. I can't figure out how to save it so it will stay that way. This is on Windows XP.

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Once you change that folder to another view it should stay that way in that folder for the next time you open it. I believe if you go to the control panel section you can change the View format for the entire computer.

J

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what I thought to Jerre but every time I go back to the folder its in the list form. This is when I'm trying to upload pics to a website that it does this.

·
Registered
526 Posts
It depends on the options you have set. You can set it so that each folder individually remembers how you want it to look, or you can set one folder the way you like, clear the individual checkbox and then click the apply to all folders button and then all your folders should be the same.

Since you're already in the options section, I did not include the step by step items (or exact text) but I will look for it if you'd like. (If you do, let us know the version of Windows you're running)

Also, be sure all other windows are closed when you do that, or it will revert to the options set on the last one closed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts