Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. My name is Brian Simmons and i am a Technical Service Rep For Fisher Engineering. I have worked for the company for about 10 years. I will be more than willing to help out with any technical problems you might have. I do want to point out that as far as warranty concerns go I am going to stay nuetral as every story has two sides and i am not there to physically see it. All i ask is to please not back me into a corner on issues i cannot control. Again i am just a service rep who wants to help.I will try to address any questions some might have, but with the busy season ahead i might not get a chance to get back to you in a timly manner but i will soon as i can . I know there are others on the site with very valuable knowledge and i can't wait to learn from them also.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Brian, thanks for the post and welcome. Hopefully I wont need you help but it's good to know your around. Thanks again:D

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
:waving

Thanks for stopping by. Its great to see a manufacturer taking the time to listen to its customers from our stand point and it also helps you build a better product and helps keep our stuff operating well. Its a win-win. Hopefully I dont ever wad up my plow and need your help though ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Wow, you don't see customer service like this often. Thanks and welcome. :waving

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome to Snowplowing-Contractors.com, Brian! :waving

I understand that you may be busy during the winter, but better than having none. You will be a big asset to this site. :D

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Welcome to Snowplowing-Contractors.com!!

Thank you for your generous offer to help! It is very much appreciated here.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
welcome brian glad to have you and your knowledge in the fisher product line onboard here.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Brian, Welcome and thanks for offering to help out with the Fisher plow questions:drinkup

·
Registered
905 Posts
In only a week Brian has been a HUGE help to me and i'm certain he will be an informative asset to the rest of the members,welcome aboard:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
HiBrian thanks and welcome,

like the others here I wam glad to see a manufacturers Rep on board not only because I have a Fisher:p but because its good for us (the plow community in general) and good for you too in the way of goodwill etc..

Dean

Ps I have a meyer too but I wont mention it again in the fisher section ;)

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Brian Simmons/Fisher

About a year ago, I had the pleasure of having Brian as the Technical Service Rep helping me with an issue with my Fisher plow . Even though the (extended by Fisher )warranty replacement time was over Brian worked with me and Fisher stood behind their product . Brian was very professional and everything was taken of expeditiously. Thanks for joining this site .

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Hi Brian ,I'm glad to see that at least you are putting in that 110% effort into helping with the problems that may occur . like with Bwhite.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Brian-

Great to see you here, you will definitely be a tremendous asset to our "little" community! LOL! I look forward to reading your posts and also getting some feed back on my Blazer as soon as I can get the form filled out. I appreciate all that you are doing for us, thanks again!

Bill

·
Registered
473 Posts
Brian welcome, its great to have you part of such a great site. Maby you could help me out with somthing. I ordered a MMII 8.5 v-plow for my f-250, from my dealer on 10/3, and he said he was out of the ford frame mounts It has been a few weeks now and he is still waiting for the peice that mounts to the truck frame. He said they recieved a delivery from fisher a couple of days ago and the is should be there, and that he would call me back, and still no frame:( Could you please shed some light for me?
The snow's A' commi'n:burnout

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sno-mover,
I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting. No one would have ever guessed how busy we would be this year. All I can assure you is we are working many many hours of overtime to get you guys the product as soon as we can. I will be the first to apoligize for the delay. They will be coming soon.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts