Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hooked up the plow for the first time since the end of the winter and now the lights on the plow will not switch over when the harness is connected.

I checked the twin 10 amp fuses as well as the 15 amp park/turn fuse and they are all fine. I removed each truck side ground and cleaned up the surface rust and re-attached.

When I connect/disconnect the lighting harness plug from the plow I hear a clickover under the hood. (running 3-port iso module).

HELP!

Whats next?

J

·
Registered
905 Posts
Check your ground plug between the "A" and "B,C" harness at the module,also just unhook those from the module and snap them back in.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
snip the wire going to the lights and make it get power, thats what i would do in an emergency...

·
Registered
905 Posts
Dumb ?, The bulbs aren't burnt out are they

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Started first thing with checking the bulbs before I did anything else. Plowed through the storm yesterday keeping the blade low for travel to take advantage of the truck lights. A buddy of mine has a plow shop a couple of towns over I am going to have him run his iso test unit on the iso module this week and see what we can find.

Thanks for the help in trying to diagnose this guys I appreciate it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Started first thing with checking the bulbs before I did anything else. Plowed through the storm yesterday keeping the blade low for travel to take advantage of the truck lights. A buddy of mine has a plow shop a couple of towns over I am going to have him run his iso test unit on the iso module this week and see what we can find.

Thanks for the help in trying to diagnose this guys I appreciate it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts