Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to try this again....

If anyone has any problems with a fisher or need prices/ part numbers... feel free to post them on here and i will pm you back with the answer to whatever you may be looking for.

I have 16+ years owning my own Fisher dealership and have many many happy customers every year. I am very proud to say I do not have any agrivated customers and most customers return year after year for service and truck after truck for remount or a new plow.

I am new to this site so that explains why i am a junior member. It however does not mean I am a junior in plow knowlege.

soo... Post up your fisher questions and ill be sure to get back to you asap. there are other members that help out to such as B&B for example and you can trust his words.

Please do not use this topic as a conversing topic. Just questions and answers pertaining to Fisher Snow & Ice Control!

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Listen Norway you can PM me , Call me , i dont care members did ask you questions in the other debacble of a thread. YOU dont know what Crocus cloth is for dam sakes, I have rebuilt cylinders since i have been around giving someone advice to hit a cylinder with 180 paper and take the chrome right off isnt good advice. Remember some of the members are new to plowing what happens if they follow some bad advice and it cost them issues during a snow event, iam not gonna allow it.

If Chuck feels diff than he is the boss but I nor the other Mods are gonna set and babyset your threads.

So for now iam closing this since you need to read the rules here also if a Mod closes a thread and a member turns around and opens the same topic back up imo your not comforming. We will open this back up if All Mods agree its ok we are a team here btw and do not act on our own in making these choices but since a Mod just locked your other until i get clarity this one is also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.