Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit up and it started to go but went right. Then I hit left and it went all the way right. Not sure if a valve would be stuck?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Well, the manual for this unit is crap,., I wish i could find a hydraulic diagram. without that it is hard to diagnose the functions of this plow.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Try a new controller first.
Sounds like the S3 coil is getting power when it shouldn't or the valve is stuck. You can always pull it and see if anything is stuck in the valve, and then install it back into the removed coil, apply 12v and see if the valve moves.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Try a new controller first.
Sounds like the S3 coil is getting power when it shouldn't or the valve is stuck. You can always pull it and see if anything is stuck in the valve, and then install it back into the removed coil, apply 12v and see if the valve moves.
Used my back up controller still an issue. Took s3 valve off and put power to it and it seems to be moving like it should. So I took the s1 and s2 valve off and the s2 wasn’t making any clicking or noise when I put power to it does a bad s2 valve cause the symptoms I’m having

1 - 9 of 9 Posts