Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got our first dump of heavy wet snow this past Monday. So much for fall cleanups this year:rolleyes: Oh well at least we are working, and the season usually doesn't start until mid December. Its still cold, and more snow is expected this Sunday.:cash :canada

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another pic

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No way, I remember begging you east coasters to send us some last winter....did it ever get here? No. This year we're gonna try keep it all for ourselves.:p :cash

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
:rockon

We're looking at our first winter storm on monday, hoping for at least a salt run!!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Ahh, that looks like so much fun. :) Cant wait to get out there for the first time again. The first time of the season is always so much fun I think. Our turn will come hopefully. ;) Mike :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
We need to import some cold air from Canada:D

·
Registered
265 Posts
first time

wish I had some snow to push, cant wait 65 degrees in pocono, pa. today, we need snow down here, I was pushing snow on turkey day last year, does not look good , for this week, sure hope it comes!! let it snow! Campi !!!!!:cash

·
Registered
445 Posts
I guess i can't complain to much we were out plowing last Friday for nine hours with our first storm of the year, but last year at this time we had been out 4 times already

·
Registered
415 Posts
The school trucks were driving around wiht their plows on in the 65 degree weather. Kinda disappointing for you guys but I'm not plowing this year so I don't mind...still praying for you guys. :cash
Post some pics of your plowing if you can CNY Joe. Looking good for :canada this year I guess.
Good Luck
Eric

·
Registered
622 Posts
Nice pics. I still got a week left of leaves. So the snow needs to wait till im done with them. I got a order in for 100'' of snow this yr.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Saw the 15 day forecast on accuweather no snow in connecticut for atleast the next 15 days they are actually showing a few more days up in the 60s after thanksgiving :headwall

·
Registered
866 Posts
I wish we were still out plowing!! Althoug this weather has given me a chance to catch up on those construction projects that were put on hold when my son had his surgery- lost almost three weeks time there! I still have one fall cleanup to do, and I'm working on the deck and roof job this weekend. The customer just added a new project for me today though- I have to help him pour his concrete floor for his garage tmo!! So much for roofing!! Oh well- he's paying me, and feeding me too! Can't complain too much! LOL! I just want to get his roof on before it starts to rain again- I do not relish the thought of working on a metal roof in the rain! Some jokers wanted to see video of me trying to install it in the wind, but I declined- not much for para-gliding!! LOL!!

I must admit though that I am looking forward to being able to climb in behind the wheel and push some snow for a change- my elbow is just killing me!!! After driving over 150lbs of screws in two weeks time building twelve decks I gave myself tendonitis, and I desperately need a break now!

Ok, enough dribble- LET IT SNOW!!!!

Glad to see someone is out enjoying it, I hope it keeps coming for you guys!!

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Just look at it like that if your working on other jobs your making money if your plowing your making money.It'a a win win situation.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Thanks jt nothing like some salt added to the wound
:headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall :headwall

·
Registered
265 Posts
first time

first time out, dont remember, first time out was last year, whats with the weather? had snow showers on oct. 2nd here,last week it snowed just covered grass, 1 week temp not obove 30s now 65 today, hope, its like last year!! can only hope? Campi !!!:cash

1 - 20 of 56 Posts