Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying a 04 Ram 2500 Hemi . I would like a 810 if not it will be a Fisher X I think . Anybody know who might still have a 810 ???

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
Larese enterprises in Ct. PM me if you need info

·
Registered
30 Posts
Larese Enterprises in Ct. has 3 810's one is still crated if you want a cash & carry

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
If your looking for an 810 i'd give jerre heyer a call his business # is 814-898-2171 im sure he can point ya in the direction of an 810.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As I surmised by all the talk . it's way to difficult to find an 03 810 . Giving fisher my business - 8' SS X blade and will outfit it with a U edge

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
There still out there but either way ya go ya should end up with a good plow...

·
LetsTalkSnow.com - Director of Comedy
3,084 Posts
I didnt hear mention of an 03 but if you are refering to the newer one piston setup and your going to pass an 810 up on that basis for a straight blade have a ball. I know I have two 810s on my trucks and would never switch back. And keep in mind I tore off a fisher and a Diamond to do it. Them two straight blades can do what they have the last two years and sit in my yard and rot. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know I will be missing out on the advantages of the 810 , no doubt about that . I was looking for a single piston per wing model . ..... a lot less hoses = a lot less chance of breakdown or hoses to maintain.It makes sense . I also didnt know about the possiblity of a storm this Sat( looks like rain now) so I m going to a local (3 mile away) Fisher dealer . Good service and real close . THere was no way I could be without a plow truck in case of snow. The moral of the story -Get your 810 in April

·
GO GO Gadget Plow!
1,380 Posts
Bill for what you are doing, 90% residential, the advantages of the blizzard wouldnt be as great.
Dino

1 - 11 of 11 Posts