Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a trip to Chicago today, this is what I saw..

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will you look at that, Blizzard 8611 on same kind of chassis as my small IHC 4700

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GET WIDE!!!!!!!!!
Well bucket blade, but it sounded good.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Beautiful, but a fat lot of good they are when there's no snow.:) The weather looked pretty good in the pictures, but I noted the optomistic truck with salt in it though.:)
"Got Snow?"

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They got a few like that

Windmill, they sell landscape supplies also, those are bricks

·
Registered
668 Posts
Got the Western sander, but I'm a little jealous of the Blizzard plow. They just don't seem to be anywhere neer this part of the coast. Maybe I should become a dealer. (Blizzard Plows that is) :) pimp

·
Banned
1,279 Posts
That was a drive for equipment. What did you get from Blizzard? Are you running a 8611 now?? I am very interested in talking to someone running one. I think I would have went with it instead of my 8.5 MVP.

·
Banned
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I bought the 810...

I will be putting it on in the morning.

·
Registered
155 Posts
They definitely have a bunch of toys. Got me thinking about extending our pushers or plows to reach under the fifth wheel trailers more. Thank You

We run Blizzards 810's and 8611's and they are more productive than any plow on the market. Couple it with a SideWing and you will be moving SNOW !!!! LOL

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
one stop shopping

Looks like they carries most brands .

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Looks like a very big place.Great set up salt bin on left plow parts on the right. Bins for all kinds of products. great pics.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts