Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Ok where did it go?
Or are they like the weather forcasters?
Can't make up thier minds???

:confused:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know, all the long range forecasts ive seen while cold, the temps dont seem to be much below normal.Maybe they know something everyone else doesnt.

·
Registered
217 Posts
The link did not work before.?:rolleyes:
Sorry.:D
From the artical:

Bastardi added that there will be significant snowfall over much of the Eastern United States in the next three weeks.

"Snow lovers are going to have storms and rumors of storms," Bastardi said.

As long as its snow, and NOT rain or freezing rain thats fine!

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just thought i would add this.
From the NBC30 Storm Center: there is absolutely no January Thaw in the foreseeable future...no big snowstorms in the immediate future, chance for flurries Thursday, maybe a heavier squall...then a bit of light snow or flurries again by Sunday...next week, there are subtle signs of the weather pattern become active...blocking near Greenland will cause storm sytems to move closer to our coastline...I feel above average confidence of a snowier than normal weather pattern will begin early next week...stay warm.

·
Registered
217 Posts
We can only WAIT and SEE :
Things could get busy!

From AccuWeather.com

The jet stream will likely be split next week with a moist southern branch possibly interacting with the cold northern branch. This may result in stormy weather from the Plains to the Northeast.

·
Registered
866 Posts
LMAO! Is that guys name actually Bastardi?!?!

Geez that's pretty close to what I call the local weather guessers!!! LOL!!

If they are right about the jet stream and no January thaw we should be in for some interesting lake effect events!!

Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts