Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you ct guys know of somewhere i can take my plow asap? Had a little accident tonight and cant seem to find anywhere that works on plows 24 hours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
reds plow shop in portchester ny it 2 min over the greenwich line i just dove by at 8 and he is there with 3 trucks thet have to get fixed

·
Registered
217 Posts
I don't know where you are but, Look in the Bargin News I think there are a couple of places open 24 hrs during the storms.

Maybe
Try SouthFord Garage, Fisher dealer, Bethany
There is a landscape Supply / Trailer depot in WestHaven Meyers dealer .

Not shure about those but try
What did you do / and need done ?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A garage right down the road is having a mechanic come in at 830 this moring im gonna take it there to see if he can help.Otherwise there is a place way down in west haven that is open 24 hours during storms. The problem is i clipped a curb and for whatever reason the two bolts holding the push plate on sheared right off .I got the new bolts but the push plate wont just slide in.We believe we have to loosen up the frame pop the push plate back in then tighten it all back up. Problem with that is the bolts dont want to loosen so i need a place with a good impact wrench.If i could get those bolts off i can be on the road again in 30 mins. :headwall

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it would be the push beam. that doesnt slide in do you have to loosen the push plate on one side in order to pop it in?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts