Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought an older 24D and it needed a fair amount of work and parts. One thing that was missing was the truck side cap for the electrical plug. I have found some on Ebay and a Plow Parts website but there was a note that some are different sizes so rather than buy and send back, I was curious if anyone had any thoughts on an alternative cap. I was thinking like a rubber plumbing cap with a pipe strap clamp or just goop it up with dielectric grease.

Side note - I am new to plow parts but does it seem everything to do with these plows is $$$$$ expensive :)

Thanks in advance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts