Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, 1st post, great forum.

i have an 03 dodge ram drw and the installer moved the wiring harness over intact from my y2k dodge.

however, midway through the summer, i had what i thought was a burnt out headlight, but it was actually not. What i found was if i disconnected my isolation module, and roconnected it, the light woudl come back on for a while, and eventually go out.

After a while, I disconnected the fisher harness from both the headlights and the problem dissapeared completely.

I am puzzled as to why this is happenning. btw, when the light was out, it tripped a warnig light in my truck.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks.

oren.

·
Registered
905 Posts
oren,It sounds like a either a bad connection(wiggle the connections to try and make the light go out)Or more than likely the wires in the configuration plug are loose,the plug is about 6" away from the isolation module probably real close to 2 inline fuses,it has one wire jumped into 2 of 3 sockets and should have a white plastic lock at the end to keep the wires from backing out,if the lock isn't on the wires can back out if the terminals do not lock correctly,check that stuff out first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts