Snowplow Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ended up buying 5 tractor blades and 3 pickup ones, so I hope these blades work out well. If anyone in Ontario or anywhere else needs a blade I can point them in the right direction or they can come down and see one at my shop. I should take delivery of them in the next couple weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
how much did you pay for the pick up back blades ??

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
They look good Dave and a great company with nothing but good reports from Mark and many others. BTW is it safe to assume the trucks arnt just used for getting coffee anymore.....:wink:D

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look good Dave and a great company with nothing but good reports from Mark and many others. BTW is it safe to assume the trucks arnt just used for getting coffee anymore.....:wink:D
Please refer to quote below. Wink Wink.

Now us guys with Chevys can clear the double lane drive thru's in just 1 pass :D
iam looking for a pump for a back blade do ya got one of them ?? :wink
I think you'd be better off calling Jerry and getting one from him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please refer to quote below. Wink Wink.

I think you'd be better off calling Jerry and getting one from him.
Crazy old thread I know but I searched ebling ontario and it popped up. Any help getting a dealer info wld be great. I think my pump died. Maybe a coil tho

·
Registered
183 Posts
Power (usually, it could be ground triggered but without seeing or knowing what you have assume it's positive switching)
Is sent to the said coil and it energizes pulling the valve internals, letting fluid pass through.
So apply 12v to the coil terminals and see if you get magnetism

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Could be the pump.

Ebling has downsized quite a bit. Probably worth a call to see if they can recommend someone locally.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts