Snowplow Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
SnoFarmer, you are a piece of work.

I thanked you for sharing the information that is in your manual. I linked my manual which does not have that information. If you are determined to show that you are a superior being and know it all, you really should cite where in the manual published by Hiniker for my plow it shows the information that you provided from your manual. Go ahead, I'll wait.

As to whether I have the "right" truck or "right" plow, that is really a matter of opinion. I doubt that I am going to be at some huge disadvantage using a 1/2 ton pickup and Hiniker plow to plow the same driveway I have been plowing with a Jeep Wrangler (and before that a Jeep CJ-7) with a Meyer E47 plow for the last twenty years. Maybe it takes a massive Jeep to do the job, not some puny 1/2 ton pickup. I guess I'll find out. It certainly won't effect you either way it works out.

Who did I blame for what? Are you confusing this thread with another? Or, is it just your standard recipe for starting fights with strangers on the internet?

The license plate? OK. That's fair. But I note that you get off picking fights with strangers on the internet and I like a firmly attached and protected license plate. My hobby is certainly less antisocial than yours, but you do you.
It is best to just ignore Snofarmer’s outbursts. He can be helpful when he decides to be but first you have to put up with his snark...

·
Registered
677 Posts
I didn’t read your snarky reply

I read that Wally replied to you .
I’ll tell you what, I asked questions that would help me help you and you did not answer them .I took pictures of the manual and my plow for you and now you want me to cite the page numbers I apologize for not doing everything for you and wiping your nose while I’m at it .

I give you free help and you complain about it .

Its be a big boy and go do your own homework, if that requires you to read a couple of different manuals then so be it

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I didn’t read your snarky reply

I read that Wally replied to you .
I’ll tell you what, I asked questions that would help me help you and you did not answer them .I took pictures of the manual and my plow for you and now you want me to cite the page numbers I apologize for not doing everything for you and wiping your nose while I’m at it .

I give you free help and you complain about it .

Its be a big boy and go do your own homework, if that requires you to read a couple of different manuals then so be it
are you attempting to besmirch my good name?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It is best to just ignore Snofarmer’s outbursts. He can be helpful when he decides to be but first you have to put up with his snark...
He helped me, I thanked him. He then went all bitchy ex at me. He is obviously looking for a playmate. I am not going to be that playmate. I have stated my response to him and he has acknowledged that the information may not be in the manual for my equipment, but is in A Hiniker manual. That is, I suspect, a huge concession for him.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
He helped me, I thanked him. He then went all bitchy ex at me. He is obviously looking for a playmate. I am not going to be that playmate. I have stated my response to him and he has acknowledged that the information may not be in the manual for my equipment, but is in A Hiniker manual. That is, I suspect, a huge concession for him.
get any snow in your part of ny? I am looking forward to 24 inches if they call this one correctly.

snofarmer , that’s his style. I just ignore him mostly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just getting freezing rain now. The early predictions were for up to 10 inches over a couple days but now they are saying half that. The change over from freezing rain is happening a lot slower than they predicted it seems to me.

There should be enough to push around and get a sense of the new plow, anyway. If you get that 24" I hope all goes well for you.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts