Snowplow Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the weather man is saying that we might get snow this weekend, figures Im leaving tomorrow to go back home to Al. I hope that I dont have to cut it short and come home early. Oh yeah I live in Delaware what have you heard?

·
Registered
622 Posts
Well, I'm hearing two things up here . One say's it will stay to the south .The other is saying snow/rian. I hopping it will snow.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I am busting hump to make sure the new truck is ready , so it will stay south .

·
Registered
610 Posts
i hope so
that would make for a nice early christmas present
john

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
I have a good feeling that we are going to get a shocker and get hammered. The damn weathermen said tonight, It may snow, it may do nothing..........NO $*** give me 70,000 bucks a year and I could say that over live television. "Doppler 5million" seems to have some issues already this year :)

Jay

·
Registered
6,272 Posts
Bill I know the feeling just got my truck up and running today and my buddie called me to go sand one of his jobs because his truck is not ready.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Jay , $70 grand??? LIVE TV .
You work to cheap !!!!!

Lets feel for the weather men and girls for a minute.....

I guess you just have to fill air time Bla Bla Bla and get more viewers to watch .

Accuracy will have to wait, I wounder when we'll see Jeff Fox's
dog again ?

Anyway I looks like it will do something somewhere!plowing!

·
Registered
5,917 Posts
BWAMX said:

Anyway I looks like it will do something somewhere!plowing!

I wish they would just say that.

something like this..........Attention plowboys....You may want to put your blades on because IT MAY DO SOMETHING SOMEWHERE!!!!

Then at least they would be accurate to a point.

Between Jeff Fox's dog and Scott Haney's Flaming personality and because "Justin Said It Would" we sure do have ourselves quite a bunch of winners as far as TV meteorologists in CT thats for sure.

Jay

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Weather Babes

They make weather interesting :D

·
Registered
905 Posts
I'm currently spearheading the campaign for the all new Pay Per View topless Weather Channel:D Anyone care to invest:cash

·
Registered
392 Posts
Got the itch with the new plow huh Jason? Well we're ready if anything happens. I think it'll be a salting event monday morning. But thats fine. Little change for X mas, thats cool with me. BTW no new tires yet! YIKES!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Im in arc atleast then i would have a reason to watch the weather channel concidering they've been wrong for us asfar a snow goes this year...

·
Registered
905 Posts
All right,all you "plowboys" and i've only got 1 taker on the topless weather channel investment:shades

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Man Brian you have no idea, well actually you probably do. Yeah I got the heavy duty springs in and the timbrens also. All I think I want to get now is the u-edge and alot of snow!:D :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'm all for the toplwss weather girl channel,and if there prediction even come close that would be even better:D

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Topless if fine with me . Them being wrong just wont to seem to matter that much :D

1 - 20 of 59 Posts